Achievement Unlocked - December 2020
Welp, it’s certainly all happening.
What I am grateful for last month
- Some awesome times at the beach with my lovely friends!!
- Got a hold of a copy of Normal People by Sally Rooney, and got to visit Green Square library for the first time, a gorgeous space ^_^
- A taste of freedom, though that freedom was quickly curtailed by another wave of COVID :(
- Dalkom coffee playlist on Spotify
One thing I’d like to do better this month
I’m planning on devoting a considerable amount of time to Japanese study going forward, so I’d like to memorise katakana and learn some basic grammar.
What I’m looking forward to this month
- Digging into language learning for the first time since high school
- Hopefully one or two beach sessions
- I’m taking some time off (a week) in mid January
- A virtual movie session with some friends